A chance meeting with contrarian in October 2013 reiterated some of the basic tenets of great investors
- Growth capital is basically playing with others money.
- Promoter is a smart cookie and not as dumb as funds managers think they are
- Focus on sectors that have no presence on the stock markets
- Short companies with two principles: Accounting fraud and weak leadership. Great companies will never realize their true value if they are led by incompetent managers
- Contrarian view will help you make money only if you are right
Post a Comment